Re: st: Longitudinal sampling (many waves)

From   Steve Samuels <>
To, Laurie Molina <>
Subject   Re: st: Longitudinal sampling (many waves)
Date   Fri, 16 Mar 2012 18:39:31 -0400

This is essentially the same question that you posted on February 22.  You've either missed or ignored Brendan Halpin's excellent response at