Re: st: Re: STATA mistakes divisions!

From   William Buchanan <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Re: STATA mistakes divisions!
Date   Thu, 15 Mar 2012 08:05:33 -0700

Francesco,

If the question that you are trying to wrestle with is how the results from SAS and Stata (not STATA as some folks may remind you), then it's best to provide some indication of the model (such as the syntax you used) to generate the results.  Here you didn't mention whether your point estimates and/or standard errors were different.  If your standard errors are different, it might be possible that the model that you fit was not equivalent in Stata or that the vce method used for your model was not the same method used by SAS.

Best,
Billy