st: RE: What happened to the S FNDATE macro

From   Nick Cox <n.j.cox@durham.ac.uk>
Subject   st: RE: What happened to the S FNDATE macro
Date   Thu, 15 Mar 2012 11:14:41 +0000

Works for me in Stata [NB] 12.1:

. di "$S_FNDATE"
13 Apr 2011 17:45

. about

Stata/SE 12.1 for Windows (32-bit)
Revision 06 Feb 2012
Copyright 1985-2011 StataCorp LP
<snip>

But -- it's not defined with no previously stored dataset in memory. My guess is that is the explanation for your problem.

See also $S_DATE.

Nick
n.j.cox@durham.ac.uk

Sayles, Harlan R

I recently upgraded to STATA 12.  I seem to no longer have S_FNDATE macro available to me.  Any idea what happened to this macro?  I have not run a "macro delete" and I have tried reopening STATA.  No luck.