st: predict after mlogit estimation

From   Chiara Mussida <cmussida@gmail.com>
Subject   st: predict after mlogit estimation
Date   Wed, 14 Mar 2012 17:56:28 +0100

Dear All,
I run a simple mlogit model for my subsample of male. I have now to
use the coefficients (betas) of these mlogit to predict the
probabilities for females. More precisely, females predicted
probabilities must be computed by employing male coefficient from the
mlogit and their individual characteristics (in my data).
Does the predict command after mlogit estimationa allow this procedure
(male coef* female individual coefs)?

thanks,
chiara

--