st: st: Reverse Regression for Measurement Error

From   "Clifton Chow" <>
Subject   st: st: Reverse Regression for Measurement Error
Date   Tue, 13 Mar 2012 17:02:32 -0500

I am wondering whether anyone has conducted reverse regression to deal with a mismeasurement problem with a regressor.  I have a structural model on hours worked in which my regressor variable of interest, a binary variable, suffers from mismeasurement.  Any advice on implementing this in STATA would be much appreciated.