Re: st: error using Denton command

From   Nick Cox <>
Subject   Re: st: error using Denton command
Date   Tue, 13 Mar 2012 19:39:43 +0000

-denton- is from SSC. Please remember that you are asked to explain
where user-written commands you refer to come from.

The error you refer to probably arises from something non-standard
about your time variable and/or the way you have -tsset- it. Show us
the results of -tsset- and of -summarize- on your time variable.