Re: st: Problem with confidence intervals in stptime when using weights

From   Isabel Canette <mic@stata.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: Problem with confidence intervals in stptime when using weights
Date   Mon, 12 Mar 2012 17:09:28 -0500 (CDT)

Till Ittermann (Itterman(at)uni-greifswald(dot)de) reported an odd behavior in
the output of -stptime-.  We could not reproduce this behavior with several
datasets we tried.  We would need Till's dataset in order to track this issue.
We contacted Till privately and will send an update to Statalist when we have
more information on this subject.

--Isabel
icanette@stata.com