Re: st: Inverse Cummulative Variable

From   David Hoaglin <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Inverse Cummulative Variable
Date   Mon, 12 Mar 2012 09:44:39 -0400

For the number of firms that have at least as many employees (rather
than the percentage of firms), it should be possible to work with
ranks.

David Hoaglin