st: Inverse Cummulative Variable

From   Arantxa Crespo Rodriguez <acrodrig@eco.uc3m.es>
Subject   st: Inverse Cummulative Variable
Date   Sun, 11 Mar 2012 13:05:58 +0100

Hello everyone,
I have a dataset of firms with the number of employees for each one.
I wanna create a variable that tells me how many firms have more or
the same number of employees than the current observation.
Example:

Firm id   Employees  Inverse Cumulative
101         10           9
102         20           8
103         20           8
104         37           6
105         38           5
106         52           4
107         52           4
108         52           4
109         60           1
Can you guys help me? I cannot figure it out.
Thank you
Arantxa