Re: st: RE: Copying Stata code with line numbers

From   Nick Cox <njcoxstata@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: RE: Copying Stata code with line numbers
Date   Sat, 10 Mar 2012 13:44:15 +0000

The question keeps changing here. That's clearly allowed but it's
confusing. Vim can do Stata syntax highlighting, line numbering, HTML
export, and probably two or three of those.

Nick