Re: st: Can't install the tryem package - any alternatives to ssc install?

From   Eric Booth <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Can't install the tryem package - any alternatives to ssc install?
Date   Fri, 9 Mar 2012 09:34:52 -0600

<>
Sachin:

You don't need a .pkg file nor do you have to use -net|ssc install- to install them.
After downloading the .ado and .hlp files for -tryem- (from http://ideas.repec.org/c/boc/bocode/s364201.html) you can copy/paste those files into a folder in your ado path.   Type -sysdir- to see where your ado-files are kept (you may want to put it in your  ".../ado/plus/t/" folder since that's where -ssc install- would put it if you weren't behind a firewall)

- Eric
__
Eric A. Booth
Public Policy Research Institute