Re: st: -SML- estimator of Klein and Spady (1993)

From   Nick Cox <njcoxstata@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: -SML- estimator of Klein and Spady (1993)
Date   Fri, 9 Mar 2012 09:10:39 +0000

This is a question about a user-written program (whose provenance is
not given) explained by a reference (which is manifestly incomplete).
As it seems no one feels expert on this program, some guesses are

(3) If none are evident in the documentation, they don't exist.

(2) If no -svy- support is evident in the documentation, it has not
been provided.

In general, contact the author, who may be guessed to be not a member
of Statalist, and please do respect advice in the Statalist FAQ about
giving full details of your problem.

Nick