re: st: CI interval in ANOVA summary table

From   "Airey, David C" <david.airey@vanderbilt.edu>
Subject   re: st: CI interval in ANOVA summary table
Date   Thu, 8 Mar 2012 10:03:36 -0600

.

Maybe a stronger statement is that if you are using Stata 12,
there seems little point to using the "oneway" command.
Anova (or regress) with the pwcompare command gives you the
adjusted confidence intervals.

Use:

clear
webuse apple
anova weight treatment
pwcompare treatment, effects mcompare(tukey)

or if the data are many to one control, use

pwcompare treatment, effects mcompare(dunnett)