Re: st: Using -nlcom- with a user-written procedure

Subject   Re: st: Using -nlcom- with a user-written procedure
Date   Wed, 7 Mar 2012 11:26:36 -0500

If the documentation says so, this should settle it. I used -nlcom- in
and out in my own estimation procedures, both after the official
commands and my own estimation routines, and never had any problems
with it (having figured out the right syntax, of course). If you have
a case where something is not working, post it to the list to discuss.