st: binary_mediation with imputed data

From   Francesca Pesola <>
Subject   st: binary_mediation with imputed data
Date   Tue, 6 Mar 2012 16:20:48 +0000

I have imputed my dataset using the 'mi ice' command in Stata 11 and I would like to use the binary_mediation command on my imputed data as all my variables are dichotomous.
I used mim2: binary_mediation, etc.
But I received the following message:
command binary not recognised by mim try specifying category option

Is there any way I can do this? If not, are there any alternatives?