st: Interpreting rho and sigma_u in random effects logit model (xtlogit)

From   Ippab <ippab.statalist@gmail.com>
To   Stata Technical Support <tech-support@stata.com>, statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Interpreting rho and sigma_u in random effects logit model (xtlogit)
Date   Mon, 5 Mar 2012 22:34:30 -0700

Hi All,

I am trying find some materials related to the interpretation of rho
and sigma_u in xtlogit, re model.  Could you please point me related
materials?  Or, could someone briefly explain it?

Thanks a lot.

ippab