Re: st: Econometrics Using Stata Online Course

From   Muhammad Anees <>
Subject   Re: st: Econometrics Using Stata Online Course
Date   Tue, 6 Mar 2012 07:30:37 +0500

Dear Marcello,

I am pleased to discuss issues about my courses and posting on
Statalist. I have been offering online courses using State of the Art
Elearning Technology, Moodle.

I was wondering if there is any specific requirement beside discussing
the posting with you beforehand, which I did once mistakenly as I
found nowhere suggesting that both on the list and on Stata main

I would be pleased if you provide me any guidelines which Stata and
Statalist requires to promote courses related to Stata and

Wishing to be always faithful member of the list, I am anticipating
your suggestions.

Muhammad Anees

On Sat, Feb 25, 2012 at 8:08 PM, Marcello Pagano
<> wrote:
> Muhammad Anees did not ask me about using Statalist to advertise this
> service.
> In general, please refrain from using the list for advertising
> commercial services without clearing it through me.
> In particular, I know nothing about this service.  The reader should not
> infer any implied warranty about the quality of this course (or any
> other course)  from this (or any other) posting on Statalist.
> m.p.
> On 2/25/2012 2:48 AM, Muhammad Anees wrote:
>> Hi My List Fellows,
>> I have developed a short online training course of Econometrics Using
>> Stata. The course blends Econometric Theory and Use of Stata for
>> Econometrics. I would appreciate if you could promote this news to
>> help those who need to learn Econometrics with Stata. This course will
>> help to develop a strong hands on Stata for testing and estimating
>> various Econometrics Models in the area of Health Economics, Labour
>> Economics, Financial Economics and Theory of Econometrics. The
>> registration and payment details could be found on
>> I wish to be of any help to those who need and want to learn Stata for
>> Econometrics.
> *
> *   For searches and help try:
> *
> *
> *

Muhammad Anees
Assistant Professor/Programme Coordinator
COMSATS Institute of Information Technology
Attock 43600, Pakistan