Re: st: How to calculate standardized difference in means with survey weighted data?

Subject   Re: st: How to calculate standardized difference in means with survey weighted data?
Date   Mon, 5 Mar 2012 16:28:39 -0500

I can't speak about -pstest-, but -pbalchk- won't solve Lok's problem. It standardizes by the unweighted SD in the "treated" group.

Steve
[email protected]