Re: st: logit - which "obs not used"?

From (Brendan Halpin)
Subject   Re: st: logit - which "obs not used"?
Date   Mon, 05 Mar 2012 20:56:32 +0000

On Mon, Mar 05 2012, harryxgordon wrote:

> I am wondering if Stata stores the final
> dataset (i.e. the dataset without the "obs not used") that the logit
> regression is run on, and if so, how I can access this.

e(sample) is where this is recorded.

Fit your model and then do

gen caseused = e(sample)
tab caseused

Brendan Halpin,   Department of Sociology,   University of Limerick,   Ireland
Tel: w +353-61-213147  f +353-61-202569  h +353-61-338562;  Room F1-009 x 3147    ULSociology on Facebook:         twitter:@ULSociology