Re: st: Multiple simultaneous STATA sessions on Mac

From   Richard Goldstein <richgold@ix.netcom.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: Multiple simultaneous STATA sessions on Mac
Date   Fri, 02 Mar 2012 13:22:24 -0500

I do *not* click on data files; I start Stata, change to the relevant
directory and -us- the data file I want - Rich