Re: Re: st: Multiple simultaneous STATA sessions on Mac

From   Raymond Lim <rl2240@columbia.edu>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: Re: st: Multiple simultaneous STATA sessions on Mac
Date   Fri, 2 Mar 2012 12:53:37 -0500

Sorry, I wasn't successful in using the reply feature. I was referring
to the methods in this post:
http://www.stata.com/statalist/archive/2010-08/msg00113.html

Rich, did you do anything special to have multiple stata sessions?
Every time I open up a new dataset, it opens in the Stata window I was
previously viewing. The methods listed in the link above also did not
seem to work for me. I'm running Stata 11 on the latest MacOSX.