Re: st: RE: RE: Using ivhettest to test for heterogeneity

From   Nick Cox <njcoxstata@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: RE: RE: Using ivhettest to test for heterogeneity
Date   Fri, 2 Mar 2012 00:58:25 +0000

Again, I don't think the main issue with a predictor is whether it
causes heteroscedasticity!

But yes, as you are using plain -regress- you have the maximum
possible set of postestimation commands, including various diagnostic
plots.

Nick