Re: st: RE: Saving the "j" values in a local after reshape

From   Davide Cantoni <davide.cantoni@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: RE: Saving the "j" values in a local after reshape
Date   Thu, 1 Mar 2012 17:47:55 +0100

Thanks, Nick. I should have known that.

In fact, I just need levelsof, as I can use the local after the
-reshape- command. But thanks also for the suggestion on how to
recover such a list after having reshaped.

Davide