RE: st: Moderated mediation with multilevel data

From   Cameron McIntosh <[email protected]>
To   STATA LIST <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: Moderated mediation with multilevel data
Date   Mon, 27 Feb 2012 17:43:12 -0500

I can offer some papers, if it's any use:
Little, T.D., Card, N.A., Bovaird, J.A., Preacher, K.J., & Crandall, C.S. (2007). Structural Equation Modeling of Mediation and Moderation With Contextual Factors. In T. D. Little, J. A. Bovaird, & N. A. Card (Eds.), Modeling contextual effects in longitudinal studies (pp. 207-230). Mahwah, NJ: Lawrence Erlbaum Associates.http://kuscholarworks.ku.edu/dspace/bitstream/1808/1505/1/little_card_bovaird_preacher_crandall_2007.pdf ;

Bauer, D.J., Preacher, K.J. & Gil, G.M. (2006.) Conceptualizing and testing random indirect effects and moderated mediation in multilevel models: new procedures and recommendations. Psychological Methods, 11, 142-163.http://quantpsy.org/pubs/bauer_preacher_gil_2006.pdfhttp://www.unc.edu/~dbauer/manuscripts/HLMinstructions.pdfhttp://www.unc.edu/~dbauer/manuscripts/Supplemental.pdf