st: Box-Cox Tobit

From   Mekhola Chatterjee <mchatterjee07@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Box-Cox Tobit
Date   Sun, 26 Feb 2012 22:37:25 -0600

Dear All,

Can you please help me by letting me know how to do Box-Cox Tobit in
STATA. Can I make a box-cox transformation of my dependent variable
(which is skewed) and use the general Tobit (-tobit- command) model
for estimation? Or, there is any need to change the likelihood
function itself and then do the estimation? Could you please cite any