Re: st:stubs, ending with some number, are not available for all waves :-reshape-

From   Nick Cox <>
Subject   Re: st:stubs, ending with some number, are not available for all waves :-reshape-
Date   Sun, 26 Feb 2012 09:33:48 +0000

Your problem appears easier than that in the thread you cite.

reshape long firm wage hour, i(id) j(wave)

might well be sufficient.