st: Performance histograms

From   "Huerta, Tim" <>
To   "" <>
Subject   st: Performance histograms
Date   Sat, 25 Feb 2012 21:52:38 -0600

I have 100 observations of a continuous variable - lets call it X.

For each observation, I want to create a histogram of the X variable and
then indicate in which bar that specific observation exists.

I'd like to save the graph with the observation name - for instance:

In excel, the graph might look like this...
However, I plan to have 100 bins - so doing this 100 times, across 6
variables would be a challenge without some efficient coding.

Any ideas?