Re: st: Econometrics Using Stata Online Course

From   Marcello Pagano <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Econometrics Using Stata Online Course
Date   Sat, 25 Feb 2012 10:08:19 -0500

Muhammad Anees did not ask me about using Statalist to advertise this
service.
In general, please refrain from using the list for advertising
commercial services without clearing it through me.
In particular, I know nothing about this service.  The reader should not
infer any implied warranty about the quality of this course (or any
other course)  from this (or any other) posting on Statalist.

m.p.