Re: st: Probability threshold for inclusion in ZINB count model

From   Nick Cox <njcoxstata@gmail.com>
Subject   Re: st: Probability threshold for inclusion in ZINB count model
Date   Sat, 25 Feb 2012 10:46:23 +0000

Perhaps you explain what threshold you expect there to be on relation to the manual entry on -zinb- or expand on how you think -zinb- should use such a threshold.

Nick