st: Herfindahl-Hirschman Index

From   EconFinalist1 <>
Subject   st: Herfindahl-Hirschman Index
Date   Fri, 24 Feb 2012 11:40:28 -0800 (PST)

I'm using the General Social Survey for my research project. I need to
construct a HHI index for ethnic diversity for each region in the survey and
I have Stata version 10. Is there a command for this already or will I have
to do it manually?