Re: st: Problem while running a simple OLS regression

From   Louison CF <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Problem while running a simple OLS regression
Date   Fri, 24 Feb 2012 20:17:04 +0100

Ok, it was so obvious. I do have 6 observations. Thank you very much for your answer !

Louison