Re: st: mosaic plot with an intensity dimension

Subject   Re: st: mosaic plot with an intensity dimension
Date   Fri, 24 Feb 2012 12:40:27 -0500

Dimitriy V. Masterov <[email protected]>:
You can open up -spineplot- and edit it to put in colors defined by a
3rd variable, then save as -masterovsplot- or what have you.
Then you can ensure it does exactly what you want.
For ideas on putting in colors, see also the Statalist thread
"Colouring table cells based on conditions or data distribution"
from 2009.