Re: st: Removing the overall variable label and using only variable value in sts graph

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Removing the overall variable label and using only variable value in sts graph
Date   Fri, 24 Feb 2012 09:28:44 +0000

By variable label, I think you mean value label. Big difference!

An easy way to do this is just to work with the result of

gen drug2 = drug

-drug2- inherits the values but not the value labels of -drug-.

Nick