Re: st: violating normality assumption for tobit

From   Nick Cox <njcoxstata@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: violating normality assumption for tobit
Date   Fri, 24 Feb 2012 08:07:29 +0000

This seems to confuse marginal and conditional distribution. That
aside, the way forward here is surely to simulate using what you know
to see how -tobit- performs in these non-standard conditions.

Nick