Re: st: Missing (partial) records from ODBC load command

Subject   Re: st: Missing (partial) records from ODBC load command
Date   Thu, 23 Feb 2012 16:25:49 -0500

Ron Pi <Ron.Pi@jud.ca.gov>:
I hope that's not your real password you just posted on the internet.
May I suggest 314159265 instead?

You may want to contact Stata tech support directly on this one.