st: Marginal Effects after Tobit

From   Danny Dan <danny2011dan@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Marginal Effects after Tobit
Date   Thu, 23 Feb 2012 10:40:43 -0600

Dear Friends,

I am estimating a tobit model and generating standard errors using
bootstrapping but I cannot generate marginal effects (-mfx-) after
running the tobit model with the vce(bootstrap) option, nor can I use
the vce(bootstrap) command along with the -dtobit- option.

Is there anyway, I can use the -bootstrap- or vce(bootstrap) along
with dtobit, or use -mfx- after estimating the tobit model with
vce(bootstrap) option?

Please help me fixing this problem.

I will appreciate your help.

Thank you so much.