st: truncreg with linear restriction

From   Stefan Öberg <Stefan.Oberg@econhist.gu.se>
Subject   st: truncreg with linear restriction
Date   Thu, 23 Feb 2012 16:58:02 +0100

Hi!

I am using truncreg to estimate the effects from a set of variables on heights that are subject to some truncation below a minimum height requirement. I would like to use the restricted estimator as proposed by Brian A’Hearn (2004), A restricted maximum likelihood estimator for truncated height samples, Economics & Human Biology, Volume 2(1), Pages 5–19.

How do I write the linear restriction to do this?

I am using Stata 11.2.

Yours sincerely
Stefan Öberg