Re: st: stata 12 installation on mac osx

From   Richard Goldstein <richgold@ix.netcom.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: stata 12 installation on mac osx
Date   Thu, 23 Feb 2012 08:33:41 -0500

I do have both stata11 and stata12 on my mac machine; I have them in
different folders

Rich