Re: st: How to take into account correlation in Logistic regression using Stata

From   Francisco Morales <fcomorales@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: How to take into account correlation in Logistic regression using Stata
Date   Wed, 22 Feb 2012 19:03:17 -0300

Hi Tiago,

I don't have a suggestion, but a question. Do you have a variable that
identifies the membership of each individual? I mean, is there an "ID
variable" for family?

In case you haven't read them, here are some useful sites:
http://www.ats.ucla.edu/stat/stata/Library/cpsu.htm
http://www.ats.ucla.edu/stat/stata/faq/clusterreg.htm
http://www.stata.com/support/faqs/stat/svyml.html

Good luck!