st: Stata/MP8

From   Karen Strope <>
Subject   st: Stata/MP8
Date   Wed, 22 Feb 2012 15:18:00 -0600

Hello all!

We're having a little fun on our Facebook page and giving away a copy of
Stata/MP (8-core). We wouldn't want Statalist members to be left out of
the chance to win so I thought I would make sure you knew about the

You can enter to win or vote for your favorite entry on our Facebook
page at

Best of luck!

--Karen Strope
  StataCorp LP