Re: st: ODBC: drop down menu vs. command line

From   Thomas Speidel <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: ODBC: drop down menu vs. command line
Date   Wed, 22 Feb 2012 11:46:52 -0700

That's what I was missing!  I suppose using the drop down menu approach
estabilishes the connection to the selected database before the rest of the command is issued.

WISHLIST FOR STATA:
Is it possible in the future to include the dsn("") option when the command is generated as a result of using the drop down menu approach of selecting an odbc data source?