Re: st: command for non linear decomposition using a multinimial logit

From   Austin Nichols <>
Subject   Re: st: command for non linear decomposition using a multinimial logit
Date   Wed, 22 Feb 2012 10:08:26 -0500

arlette simo fotso <>
See also the SJ:
The latter says:
regress, logit, probit, ologit, oprobit, tobit, intreg, truncreg,
poisson, nbreg, zip, zinb, ztp, and
ztnb are supported.

Can you reframe your multinomial logit as -ologit- or as several
-logit- models, one for
each category in the -mlogit- outcome?