Re: st: error ocurred loading .ado file (ccmatch.ado)

From   Phil Clayton <philclayton@internode.on.net>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: error ocurred loading .ado file (ccmatch.ado)
Date   Wed, 22 Feb 2012 23:35:14 +1100

You probably installed more than one version of -ccmatch- (ie the two versions listed by Muhammad). Unfortunately it's possible to install both of them and confuse Stata (I just tried this out for myself).

How did you install it originally? The best way is from within Stata, eg -ssc install ccmatch-. You can update such files using -adoupdate-.

If you installed it by downloading the files from the web and manually saving them, this may explain the html header. Having said that, the fact that it worked earlier does suggest an update problem - if you think this is what happened, perhaps you should notify the provider of the update in case something was/is misconfigured.

Phil