st: Thread-Index: AczxXtYwD2VOTYqASdGGftzjvCHPSg==

From   Stig Lønberg Nielsen <stig.nielsen@ouh.regionsyddanmark.dk>
Subject   st: Thread-Index: AczxXtYwD2VOTYqASdGGftzjvCHPSg==
Date   Wed, 22 Feb 2012 13:38:10 +0100

Hi

I am trying to produce a bar graph showing 7 day, 30 day and 180 day mortality relative to my population. I have  catagorical variables for each mortality group (0 1) and a dummy variable for all of the mortality groups (1, 2, 3, .)

My problem is that when I produce a histogram og graph bar STATA ignores my missing values and produces bars relative to only the dead patients - not the whole population. If I recode missing values as 0 a 4th graph is produced - which I do not want.

Any help would be very much appreciated!

Venligst
Stig Lønberg Nielsen
Læge, ph.d. studerende
Klinisk Institut, Syddansk Universitet