st: merging datasets

From   Kyleigh Schraeder <>
Subject   st: merging datasets
Date   Sun, 19 Feb 2012 18:03:01 -0500

I would like to compare means and percentages from a small sample
dataset to a large population national dataset.  The population
dataset has population weights.  I have stset the population dataset
but I need to merge the two datasets in order to run analyses.  I am
wondering how I can merge the two datasets but still apply the
population weights to the large dataset beforehand (and not apply the
population weights to the small sample).

Thanks for your help,