st: Estimation parameters from Logit to matrix

From   Diego Bellavia <messadua@yahoo.it>
Subject   st: Estimation parameters from Logit to matrix
Date   Sun, 19 Feb 2012 21:37:43 +0000 (GMT)

Dear All,

I am trying to organize a table reporting a set of simple (univariate) logistic regression models.
In the linear regression world I am using matrix with the appropriate parameters and everything is working
fine but when I try either logitstic y x1 or logit y x1, or and then ereturn list, I cannot find the required parameters and estimations
toinsert in the matrix: I would like to report the OR, the SE, and the p-value.
I have also seen a previous tread on the same issue, but the reported script is using mata and I would like to use the simpler (for me)
matrix command.

Any help is, as usual, greatly appreciated,

sincerely

Diego