Re: st: error when using felsdvregdm

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: error when using felsdvregdm
Date   Sun, 19 Feb 2012 16:44:54 +0000

The message refers to a temporary variable that Stata cannot find.

A wild guess is that your command call triggers a subtle bug or
limitation in this program, but I'd recommend that you contact the
authors directly if you don't get a more detailed reply. You might
need to send them your dataset for testing or minimally a log of what
the program does after -set trace on-.

Nick