Re: st: Test of parameter equality between two seemingly unrelated regressions

From   Michael Boehm <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Test of parameter equality between two seemingly unrelated regressions
Date   Wed, 15 Feb 2012 18:13:46 +0000

Hi Maarten,

That's a very nice way of doing it. Thanks a lot for this. One
question aside: do you---or anyone else on the list---know how to
adress the interaction term for some postestimation testing, eg. if I
want to test whether the difference between coefficient of t1 and t2
on w is different in the two samples. The following "naive" way

test [w]sample #c.t1 - [w]sample #c.t1 = 0

gives me the error message "[decade#c.t1] not found".

Thanks again,
Michael