Re: st: clarity on varsoc command

From   Maarten Buis <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: clarity on varsoc command
Date   Wed, 15 Feb 2012 12:07:19 +0100

On Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 11:38 AM, Michael Ndlovu wrote:
> I am still awaiting and would appreciate if someone could answer my query.

Remember, the answers on Statalist are given by users who do not get
anything for it. You might get lucky and get your answer very quickly,
but you might not, if only because the person who knows the answer may
be living in another time zone. Demanding an answer within one and a
half hours from a set of volunteers is a bit much. (This is an
understatement)

Anyhow reposting a question is generally not appreciated on this list,
even after a longer time. You should have known that as it is clearly
stated in the Statalist FAQ, which you were asked to read when you
signed up to the Statalist before posting any questions. A link to the
Statalist FAQ can be found at the bottom of this post (and any other
post on statalist).

-- Maarten

Maarten L. Buis
Institut fuer Soziologie