Re: st: RE: combining reliability trial data

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: combining reliability trial data
Date   Mon, 13 Feb 2012 18:57:56 +0000

The larger question is "to combine the data somehow to make use of it
all" and the answer would be a model that matches your idea of the
data generation process.

Nick